Objectives Business Center Multan
Following Are The Major Objectives Of This Project:
- Data collection for business profiling and need-based assessments of SMEs.
- Organize demand-based trainings to aid capacity building, sustainable growth of regional SMEs and new business ventures.
- Identification of Business Development Service Providers (BDSPs) for capacity building and sustainability of SMEs.
- Develop working relationships with Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Trade Bodies and Financial Institutions for strengthening sustainable growth of SMEs.
- Developing Programs for instrumental handholding with SMEs in developing investment proposals providing help in collaboration with DFIs for financing opportunities.
- Promulgate information regarding corporatization, Taxation and other regulatory procedures and compliance requirements to different segments of SME’s.
- Identification of region-specific investment opportunities and Over The Counter (OTC) products development.